Take advantage of our Special Offer and get $500 On Kimberley and Tiwi Islands Voyages*. This spring Coral Expeditions launches their Art & Culture of the Kimberley & Tiwi Islands voyages. This 10-night journey will connect you with the vibrant modern culture of the Tiwi Islands. It will take in the vast Kimberley coast and its ancient rock art galleries. You will visit a local co-operative gallery at Munupi Arts Centre. There you can purchase art at the source, participate in workshops and view cultural performances.
Highlights of the Kimberley and Tiwi Islands Voyage
- Visit Munupi Arts and Tiwi Design centres
- Enjoy a hosted walk on country in the company of a local Tiwi guide and enjoy a traditional dance performance
- Gain valuable historical and cultural insights from our expert expedition team and local guides
- Partake in onboard art workshops under the guidance of a special guest artist and learn the skills of lino cutting, paper printing + more
- Walk among ancient Indigenous rock art galleries at Swift Bay, Bigge Island, Wollaston Bay and Vansittart Bay
- Experience wilderness cruising on our Xplorer vessels through the pristine marine sanctuary of the Lacepedes to spot rare seabirds, mating turtles and juvenile sharks and rays in the protected marine nursery
- Relish in the thrill of a zodiac ride through the rapids of the Horizontal Waterfall at Talbot Bay and be amazed tidal phenomena of Montgomery Reef as it emerges from the ocean depths on the lowering tide performances.
*28 Aug & 8 Sep 2023 sailings only
Look for our other Kimberley Special Deals.
Check out our International Cruises.
To get $500 On Kimberley and Tiwi Islands Voyages just call our reservations team on 1300 799 758 now.