The Lady M accommodates 12 guests, all in en-suite air-conditioned cabins with queen beds. There is no question that your Kimberley adventure promises to be an intimate and personal journey through one of Australia's greatest wilderness regions.
The Lady M itineraries are adapted daily to suit tides/weather and to avoid the larger passenger vessels arriving at destinations at the same time. Our guests' comfort and the experience of the "remoteness" of the Kimberley is our priority.
This vessel is a family owned and operated boat that was designed specifically for the Kimberley to ensure your cruise is as comfortable as possible. The Lady M is one of the larger vessels cruising the Kimberley for the number of guests it accommodates.
LADY M - Kimberley Cruise Ship Features
- 31 metres in length
- 6 cabins - all with en suite facilities
- 3 levels (Lower, Main, Upper Deck)
- 2 x aluminium tender dinghies (5.2m long)
LADY M Boat Layout
- Bow seats provide panoramic sweeping views of the Kimberley coast
- Spa (8 person) covered with shade sail
- Skipper's en suite cabin
Note: all indoor areas are fully air conditioned.
- Fully equipped galley with walk-in cold room and freezer room
- Indoor dining area
- Indoor lounge with TV, DVD, CD, well-stocked book case
- Outdoor bar with BBQ and ice machine
- Outdoor dining area
- Toilet with wash basin
- Crew and owner accommodation
The lower deck houses the six spacious passenger cabins.
Each cabin includes:
- Queen size bed
- Single bunk bed
- Desk and chair
- En-suite bathroom
- Air conditioner, privately controlled
A single cabin may be available on request on this deck. Please call us or availability.
To learn more about the Lady M, call our fabulous Kimberley cruise reservations specialists on 1300 799 758.
We are available 7 days a week!