Enjoy the sheer beauty and tranquility of our Broome Whale Watching Tours on Ballena. Nothing beats the close up encounters with these amazing humpback whales as they head south on their annual migration.
Departing: 02.00 pm
Returning: 06.00 pm (approx.)
Duration: 3-4 hours
Experience one of the worlds most idyllic locations to witness the Humpback Whale migration!
Get within fingertip reach of these majestic mammals in the pristine waters off Broome.
Relax on our 4 hour whale watching tour aboard the beautiful catamaran ‘Ballena’. With shaded decks and comfortable seating, ‘Ballena’ is a stable platform for great viewing experiences and uninterrupted vantage points. Being a quiet, low powered catamaran allows more intimate and friendly encounters with these giant mammals, encouraging a more eco-friendly and sustainable way to appreciate the great whale migration.
Observe the Humpback whales breaching, pec slapping, waving see mother whales teaching their calves to swim, sea turtles, sea snakes and dolphins!
Seasonal conditions may affect start times for this tour to provide the best possible experience for our customers.
- Jump aboard our 42ft catamaran “Ballena”, for a personalised whale watching experience
- Courtesy bus transfers to and from most accommodation in Broome
- Complimentary fresh canapes, fruit and non-alcoholic beverages
- Fully licensed and serviced bar. Enjoy a freshly shaken cocktail or beer while you cruise into the sunset, or treat yourself to the wine list
- Informative and knowledgeable commentary, combined with an enthusiastic crew
- Return transfers to nominated Broome accommodation
- Tender to/from the beach
- Canapes and grazing board
- Use of boom net when conditions permit
- Access to our fully serviced bar where you can purchase drinks
- Merchandise available for purchase
WHAT TO BRING
- Bathers & Towel
- Sunglasses & Hat
- Card or cash to purchase cocktails, beer, wine and soft drink
from our fully serviced bar
- Thongs or slip-on shoes advised for beach departure and landing
- Light jacket/jumper for cruises between June and August as it
can get a little cool after sunset
For more information on our Broome Whale Watching Tours on Ballena, call 1300 799 758 now.
Call us 7 days a week!
BLUESUN TRAVEL - BEST IN THE INDUSTRY
BlueSun Travel is fully accredited by AFTA and a member of IATA and CLIA. We are the owners of BluesSun2 Boat Charters, BlueSun Cruises, Kimberley Boat Cruises, Galapagos Boat Cruises, and Best Honeymoon Packages. We are widely regarded at the number one marine and charter boat booking agency in Australia.
from $150 pp
from $100 pp
from $120 pp
BROOME WHALE WATCHING SEASON DATES
Mid to late June - Early September
Note: tour dates, times and prices are all subject to change without notice.