Broome 3 in 1 Iconic Afternoon Tour get you close to the Horizontal Falls for a fantastic experience that takes in flights, boat ride and pearl farm tours.
Departing: 12.45 pm
Returning: 04.45 pm
Duration: 4 hours
- Matso’s Broome Brewery (1 Hour) Free Matso’s Ginger and Mango Beer Tasting (Food at your own cost)
- Broome Museum (45 Minutes) or Moontide Gin Distillery
- Malcolm Douglas Crocodile Feeding Tour and Wildlife Park (1 Hour and 30 Minutes)
Sit back and enjoy three Premier locations on our guided tour. Tour operators, Candy or Rod will take you on your afternoon adventure and delight!
Stop 1. Matso's Broome Brewery
We will take you down history lane to Matso's Broome Brewery, Australia’s most remote Brewery. We'll try the iconic Matso’s Japanese Brewery's Ginger Beer and Mango Beer, we'll definitely take the time to relax or you could enjoy a light meal at this award-winning brewery and restaurant. Enjoy the sights of Roebuck Bay. Matso’s where generations of Broome families have enjoyed their’ ‘Broometime’.
Stop 2. Broome Museum
Broome's fascinating past comes to life when you visit one of the best regional museums in Australia. Our significant collection is housed across three heritage buildings and illustrates our unique town's settlement, society, and industry. Browse exhibits on dinosaurs, pearling, wartime, communication, transport and more in fully air-conditioned comfort. We provide an extensive photograph collection, research facilities, children's activities and sell local history books and postcards.
Stop 3. Malcolm Douglas Crocodile and Wildlife Park
We will finish at the Malcolm Douglas Crocodile Park. A leisurely walk in a natural environment. With over 2,500 Crocodiles you'll be entertained and learn all about these prehistoric reptiles, the last remaining Dinosaurs! The best place in Australia to see large Crocodiles!
- Pick up/Drop off to any Broome Accommodation and Broome Visitor Centre
- Entry Fees to Broome Museum & Malcolm Douglas Crocodile Park
- Ginger and Mango Beer tasting at Matso’s Broome Brewery
- Wear comfortable shoes, bring your hat, sunscreen, insect repellant and a refillable water bottle
- We can store your luggage and Pick it Up/Drop off at Broome Airport
For more information on our Broome 3 in 1 Iconic Afternoon Tour or any of our other Broome Tours, call 1300 799 758 now.
Call us 7 days a week!
BLUESUN TRAVEL - BEST IN THE INDUSTRY
BlueSun Travel is fully accredited by AFTA and a member of IATA and CLIA. We are the owners of BluesSun2 Boat Charters, BlueSun Cruises, Kimberley Boat Cruises, Galapagos Boat Cruises, and Best Honeymoon Packages. We are widely regarded at the number one marine and charter boat booking agency in Australia.
from $130 pp
CHILD (5-15 yrs)
from $70 pp
BROOME 3 in 1 TOUR DATES
All year, unless otherwise specified
Note: tour dates and times are subject to change without notice. Amendments to bookings can incur and additional fee.