Our Broome Sunset Seafood Pearling Cruise is one of the most unique Kimberley experiences you will ever have.
Departing: 02.45 pm
Returning: 06.45 pm
Duration: 4 hours
Join us for an all-inclusive afternoon and evening cruise on board our deluxe 69-ft vessel in Broome.
You'll be treated to an exquisite 7-course menu of Kimberley seafood and fresh local ingredients prepared by a private onboard chef. Take in stunning views as you sip on free-flowing premium beverages, served as you cruise.
We have proudly partnered with the oldest Australian owned and operated pearl farm, Cygnet Bay, to give you a hands-on experience of harvesting the rare delicacy of pearl meat. Learn about these amazing creatures that produce some of the finest pearls on earth, in the world's only certified sustainable pearl fishery.
After joining in to harvest the pearl oysters, our chef prepares a delicacy of rare pearl meat for you to enjoy. This marine bounty has a fresh and sweet taste, with a lovely texture.
Our seafood banquet continues as we cruise and anchor close to shore for seated dining. Be mesmerised by Broome's famous golden sunset from the most breathtaking vantage point there is - one of thee decks overlooking the turquoise waters and sandy beaches of Cable Beach.
Broome Cruises’ Sunset, Seafood & Pearling Cruise - the only one of its kind in Australia. Catch, wine, dine, and savour the rich cultural flavours from this world-renowned location.
ALL-INCLUSIVE SUNSET CRUISE PACKAGE
Our Sunset, Seafood & Pearling Cruise is a 5.5 to 6-hour, all-inclusive experience, unique to Broome Cruises. Your package includes:
- Return coach transport from your accommodation or close to it.
- Transfer from Gantheaume Point on an exciting amphibious ‘Sealeg’ vessel (a boat with wheels!) to our cruise boat mooring.
- Coastal cruising on board our purpose-built premium charter boat, The Crusader III. Features a large open lower deck, an upper viewing deck, front sun lounge and spacious interior cabin with full kitchen facilities.
- An interactive wild pearling demonstration at Cygnet Bays Broome Pearl leases, including the chance to shuck a live pearl oyster.
- A 7-course deluxe seafood banquet, showcasing local cuisine including oyster pearl meat delicacy. · Relaxed, stylish dining with white linen tablecloths and full crew service.
- Free-flowing beverages, including premium and sparkling Howard Park Margaret River wines plus local beers, including the Aboriginal owned 'Spinifex', Matso's ginger beer, imported beers plus soft drinks.
- Expert commentary and guidance by Broome Cruises’ experienced crew.
- Exclusive onboard display of rare Broome pearls.
- Opportunity to relax on board and enjoy breathtaking coastal scenery while anchored in view of Cable Beach.
- Chance to spot plentiful turtles or whales and dolphins in season.
- Picture-perfect vista and photo opportunities of Broome’s world-famous sunset.
- Invitation to attend a complimentary pearl appreciation at Cygnet Bay's Chinatown Showroom.
On board the coach, you will be refreshed with a Matso's Ginger Beer .
On arrival, waiting for our co-travellers, enjoy Fresh Fruit Salad Platter, Sparkling Wine, Ginger Beers, Beers or Soft Drinks as you relax on the sun lounge or lower deck.
North West Tiger Prawn and Chorizo Skewers.
Cygnet Bay Pearl Meat with Coconut and Lime Dressing.
Crab Cakes with fresh Mango Chilli Dressing.
Red Emperor Ceviche with fresh Avocado and Mango Salad and Artisan Bread & Butter.
Lemon Salt Encrusted Cone Bay Barramundi Fillet served with Saffron and Coconut Rice and Thai Green Papaya Salad.
Kakadu Plum and Orange Pearl Pudding with Passionfruit Sorbet.
Served throughout the cruise, Complimentary, free-flowing. Premium still and sparkling Margaret River Regional wines - Chardonnay, Riesling, Rose, Sauvignon Blanc Semillon and Pinot Noir by Howard Park, from their Regional Range. Enjoy quality bottled beers, including Matso’s Ginger Beer and Spinifex Beer, plus Corona and 150 Lashes. Plus a selection of soft drinks.
*The menu may be adjusted slightly for seasonal variation
We can cater for gluten and dairy free guests - please note this in the 'Special Requirements' section of your booking - however as we are a boat with limited cooking facilities we can’t vary the menu a great deal. If you do have other dietary requirements please call us on 1300 799 758 so we can consult with our chef. We cannot take bookings from guests with anaphylactic allergies as we cannot guarantee an allergen free environment.
At least 72 hours notice is required for any special requirements. Notification of food intolerances on the day is unlikely to be able to be accommodated, as logistics are planned in advance.
- Bring a print out of this booking confirmation or present it on your phone to board your cruise.
- Wear appropriate clothing for the weather and sun protection - hat, sunglasses, etc. You may on occasion need to walk a very short distance in minimal water, so please wear clothes that can be rolled up if needed, and won't be damaged if they are splashed with sea water.
- We advise you wear flat footwear as you will be in the open ocean and may need to wade through shallow water. You can remove and store shoes on the boat, we just ask guests to be mindful of the low risk of stubbed toes, etc., if you do this.
- If you suffer seasickness, or aren't sure you don't, please take medication as motion sickness can be very unpleasant and we are not allowed to give any medication other than herbal remedies.
- While we serve complimentary alcohol as part of the tour, we follow responsible service of alcohol regulations.
- This is a seafood cruise and is best enjoyed as the menu is designed. Please contact us if you have any other dietary requirements.
This tour includes complimentary transfer to and from Gantheaume Beach, from many major resorts in Cable Beach and Broome. Pickup locations are as follows:
- Broome Caravan Park
- Zanders Restaurant Bus Stop (for Cable Beach Club)
- Cable Beach Caravan Bus Stop
- Mantra Frangipani (Also for the Pearle, the Billi, Breezes of Broome)
- Oaks Cable Beach Bus Stop
- Zoo Keepers / Willie Creek Showroom Bus Stop (for Seashells, Beaches of Broome, Blue Seas Resort)
- Murray Road Bus Stop - Outside Divers Tavern (for Cable Beach Apts, RAC Cable Beach)
- North Regional TAFE - Broome campus
- Kimberley Sands Resort
- Broome Aquatic & Recreation Centre Bus Stop (for Broome Time Accommodation)
- Broome Visitor Centre (for the Roebuck Hotel)
- Mangrove Hotel
- Matso's Brewery Bus Stop (for the Mangrove Hotel, Moonlight Bay, Bayside Apartments)
- The Continental Hotel
- Pinctada McAlpine House
- Oaks Broome
- Discovery Parks Bus Stop (Formerly Roebuck Bay Caravan Park)
- Vacation Village Caravan Park
CHECK EMAILS & MESSAGES 24 HOURS PRIOR TO YOUR TOUR FOR YOUR CONFIRMED PICKUP TIME. Please be at your nominated pickup location 10 minutes before the confirmed pickup time time and allow 10 minutes after your pickup time before contacting us.
Your package concludes with the return trip back to the above locations.
If meeting at the cruise departure location - Gantheaume Beach - you will be required to be there by 2:15pm as the cruise aims to leave the mooring between 2:30pm and 3pm - depending on sunset time.
On arrival at Gantheaume Point we will take you out from the beach via our sealegs tender (a boat with wheels) to the boat, and then board you on to The Crusader. There may be the need to do several rotations with the tender prior to The Crusader being fully loaded, or disembarked. Refreshments are provided throughout boarding, and this is a chance for you to relax on board the boat and get to know our crew, or swim from the beach if you wish.
CRUISE DEPARTURE LOCATION
Gantheaume Point, Gantheaume Point Rd, Broome WA 6725.
ACCESS & SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
This tour requires all guests (under supervision from crew) to step from the beach or very shallow water onto a tender (about 30cm), and then from the tender onto the main boat, and so you must be mobile enough to do this. If you have any people in your group with any special mobility requirements, please contact our booking office on 1300 799 758 to discuss if this tour is suitable.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
No smoking is permitted on board any of Broome Cruises, vessels, on the coach or on the departure jetty. All bookings are subject to our terms and conditions which can be viewed HERE. Terms & Conditions may change without notice.
For more information on our Broome Sunset Seafood Pearling Cruise, call 1300 799 758 now.
Call us 7 days a week!
BLUESUN TRAVEL - BEST IN THE INDUSTRY
BlueSun Travel is fully accredited by AFTA and a member of IATA and CLIA. We are the owners of BluesSun2 Boat Charters, BlueSun Cruises, Kimberley Boat Cruises, Galapagos Boat Cruises, and Best Honeymoon Packages. We are widely regarded at the number one marine and charter boat booking agency in Australia.
from $349 pp
from $339 pp
from $329 pp
SUNSET TOUR DATES
All year (unless specified otherwise). Limited days are available outside non-tourist season.