Get ready for a Bungle Bungle Air Adventure. Take off in our fixed wing aircraft for an amazing two hour air adventure to see the famous Bungle Bungle Range, Lake Argyle and the Ord River Irrigation Area.
For a simply unforgettable Kimberley experience, take a helicopter to the Horizontal Falls, one of the natural wonders of the world!
Departing from Broome Airport, you'll fly in a private plane to our Derby base and then transfer to your exclusive helicopter. Our experienced local pilots will provide commentary on your spectacular low-level flight to the Falls and you'll be amazed by the incredible patterns created by the huge local tides in the mudflats, and the stunning Kimbolton Ranges.
You'll get the best aerial view as you fly through the Falls and orbit slowly to get the best photos of the 'wide' and 'narrow' gaps in flow through to the Inland Sea.
If you want to land and experience the exhilarating boat ride through the Falls, please select our Horizontal Falls Discoverer Flight.
- Be amazed by the patchwork of the Ord Irrigation Area, the mighty Ord River and Spillway Creek.
- View the Durack Family Homestead from above and the Ord River Hydro power station in action below the Lake Argyle Dam wall.
- Be wowed by the incredible size of Lake Argyle! This is where you will appreciate the unbelievable vastness of this fresh water lake.
- Get your camera ready as the awe inspiring Bungle Bungle Range with its striped bee hive domes rises 300m out of the desert to meet you. Spot the famous Cathedral Gorge and Piccaninny Gorge as you orbit above.
- Be fascinated by the Argyle Diamond Mine as we fly above, the largest producer of pink and coloured diamonds in the world.
- Take in the views of Mirima National Park, home to the mini Bungle Bungles and the Northern Ord Irrigation Area as it disappears into the horizon.
OR... add the popular Triple J Ord River Cruise to your Bungle Bungle Air Tour AND SAVE!
Combine our Bungle Bungle Air Adventure with Triple J’s J3 ord river cruise. At the completion of your flight, return to your accommodation for a short break before joining Triple J Tours on their coach to Lake Argyle.
Visit the historic Durack Family homestead prior to boarding your cruise boat for a leisurely 55km cruise along the Ord River.
Bungle Bungle Air Adventure with Ord River Cruise (BAC)
Departing: Kununurra Duration: Full day or split over two days
Adult Price: $550 Senior Price: $520 Child Price: $470
For more information on our Bungle Bungle Air Adventure, call 1300 799 758 now.
Call us 7 days a week!
BLUESUN TRAVEL - BEST IN THE INDUSTRY
BlueSun Travel is fully accredited by AFTA and a member of IATA and CLIA. We are the owners of BluesSun2 Boat Charters, BlueSun Cruises, Kimberley Boat Cruises, Galapagos Boat Cruises, and Best Honeymoon Packages. We are widely regarded at the number one marine and charter boat booking agency in Australia.
ADULT (ex Broome)
ADULT (ex Derby)
AIR TOUR DATES
All year (unless specified otherwise). Limited days are available outside tourist season.