A new tour for 2022 is our popular Horizontal Falls Dampier Peninsula Full Day Tour out of Broome.
Returning: 04.00 pm
Duration: 10.5 hours
This full day tour takes you to Talbot Bay for an exhilarating Horizontal Falls Adventures experience as well as incorporating highlights of the Dampier Peninsula including a visit to Cygnet Bay for a fascinating tour of Australia's oldest pearl farm, Ardyaloon Aboriginal Community and their Aquaculture Hatchery and a brief stop at the famous Shell Church located in Beagle Bay Aboriginal community (subject to public access based on Government and local community Covid-19 restrictions).
Two delicious meals include a hot breakfast and lunch of locally sourced barramundi and salads served in either of the spectacular settings of Cygnet Bay or on our luxury houseboat at the Horizontal Falls.
The following tour activities can be done in two different directions - drive first/fly second OR fly first/drive second. The same inclusions and activities are provided in both directions in reversed order.
Sections of the 4WD trip may be bumpy as some of the roads are unsealed.
For more information on this spectacular full-day tour to Horizontal Falls and Dampier Peninsula, please call our friendly team on 1300 799 758.
- Experience our 14-seater luxury seaplane where our experienced pilots take you on a scenic low-level flight over the Thousand Island of the romantic Buccaneer Archipelago. World-famous Cable Beach and Broome town can also be seen from the seaplane on one of the two flights as part of this tour.
- Be thrilled by a spectacular water landing and take-off on the calm waters of Talbot Bay right next to the Horizontal Falls.
- Kick back on board our luxury houseboat for a delicious hot breakfast or a lunch of locally sourced barramundi, expertly prepared by our talented hosts.
- Strap in for the ride of your life. Our experienced skipper will guide our 900hp fast boat through the incredible Horizontal Falls where steep cliffs meet powerful tides and nature defies logic.
- Enjoy a relaxing coffee or tea break onboard our houseboat.
- Cool off in the clear warm waters of the Indian Ocean in the safety of our marine viewing enclosure. Get up close to the local marine life while your guide points out the many species of fish and inquisitive sharks (snorkelling gear provided).
- Travel deep into the rugged heart of the Kimberley on board our custom-built 4WD tour bus.
- Explore the Aquaculture hatchery, located in the Ardyaloon (One Arm Point) Aboriginal community, and visit the famous 3rd generation family-owned Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm to learn about the local history and culture.
- Be amazed by the Shell Church that holds great significance to the local people of Beagle Bay Aboriginal community (this stop is subject to the community being open to the public dependent on the Government and local community Covid-19 restrictions).
For more information on our Horizontal Falls Dampier Peninsula Full Day Tour out of Broome, call 1300 799 758 now.
Call us 7 days a week!
BLUESUN TRAVEL - BEST IN THE INDUSTRY
BlueSun Travel is fully accredited by AFTA and a member of IATA and CLIA. We are the owners of BluesSun2 Boat Charters, BlueSun Cruises, Kimberley Boat Cruises, Galapagos Boat Cruises, and Best Honeymoon Packages. We are widely regarded at the number one marine and charter boat booking agency in Australia.
from $1050 pp
CHILD (4 -12 yrs)
from $925 pp
HORIZONTAL FALLS TOUR DATES
May to October (unless specified otherwise).
Note: we do not operate our tours on a "neap tide" (dates listed below).
ADD A VIDEO PACKAGE
Capture the experience with a video package from $75. Add to your tour booking online or on the day.