Explore our popular Indian Pacific Holiday Package: Northern Explorer with Sydney Stay - Princess 2024. This is joint package including a rail journey on the Indian Pacific and a fabulous cruise on the Crown Princess.
- 17 days Northern Explorer onboard Crown Princess ® cruise ship from Fremantle to Sydney including all main meals
- Transfer from Cruise terminal to city hotel
- 4 nights’ accommodation in Sydney, including breakfast daily
- Sydney Harbour Dinner Cruise
- Transfer from hotel to Sydney Central Station
- 4 days aboard the Indian Pacific, Sydney to Perth, including all meals, beverages and Off Train Experiences in Broken Hill, Adelaide, Cook and Rawlinna
- 24 breakfasts, 20 lunches, 21 dinners
- Itinerary: Perth, Geraldton, Broome, Yampi Sound, Kimberley Coast, Darwin, Cairns, Willis Island, Brisbane, Sydney with optional shore excursions^
- Choose from a selection of on-board dining options to tempt your tastebuds
- Enjoy a musical production in the Princess Theatre
- See one of the many guest entertainers
- Join a cooking demonstration, a dance class, trivia contest and more~
- Cruise Sydney Harbour on a 78ft luxury vessel and enjoy a premium dinner
- Sail past Sydney Opera House and the Iconic Sydney cityscape, Taronga Zoo, Luna Park and more
- Discover the mining heritage of the Silver City, Broken Hill
- Ponder the vastness of the Australian continent as you cross the Nullarbor Plain
- Enjoy sightseeing and fine food and wine around cosmopolitan Adelaide
For more information on our Northern Explorer with Sydney Stay - Princess 2024 call 1300 799 758 now.
Call us 7 days a week!
BLUESUN TRAVEL - KIMBERLEY TOURISM EXPERTS
BlueSun Travel is fully accredited by AFTA and a member of IATA and CLIA. We are the owners of BluesSun2 Boat Charters, BlueSun Cruises, Kimberley Boat Cruises, Galapagos Boat Cruises, and Best Honeymoon Packages. We are widely regarded at the number one marine and charter boat booking agency in Australia.
from $9,635 pp
from $14,315 pp
from $12,550 pp
06 November 2024. Prices depend on a cabin type and are subject to change without notice.