Here are a few of the main Kimberley Xplorer Terms & Conditions.
* Early Bird Special (is available until 30 September 2020 for 2021 trips)
- Kimberley Xplorer is licensed to carry 12 passengers, however a minimum of four passengers is required. Tours can go ahead with less than four passengers, however an additional charge will apply.
- Cruises from May - September include a fast boat ride through the Horizontal Waterfalls.
- Transfers from your accommodation in Derby to our vessel and return are included.
- Vehicles & camper vans can be left on our block at no additional charge. Power is available if required.
- Pricing is all inclusive except alcohol and mixers.
- Exclusive group charters can be arranged for above tours if 12 seats are still available. Please contact us for pricing.
- Kimberley Xplorer and its owner (OTC) provide camping tours that operate in remote wilderness area. A reasonable level of fitness is required. Whilst all care is taken, OTC accepts no responsibility for passenger evacuation due to illness or injury whilst out on charter. OTC will not be responsible for any loss or damage to personal effects or expenses incurred as a result of delay, cancellation or alteration of any service due to circumstances beyond our control. OTC strongly recommends that clients take out travel insurance. OTC reserves the right to postpone or cancel any trip due to reasons such as mechanical failure or weather conditions.
- BOOKINGS: In order to confirm a booking, we require a non-refundable 25% deposit with the balance due 60 days prior to departure. Tours booked within 30 days of departure require full payment at time of booking. Late bookings can be made right up to the day before departure subject to seat availability.
- PAYMENT: Can be made by direct debit, by cheque or by credit card. Please be aware that credit card payments will incur a merchant fee.
- CANCELLATIONS: A cancellation fee of 25% will apply if bookings are cancelled prior to 20 days before departure. A 50% fee will apply if bookings are cancelled within 20 days of departure.
- Native Title Fees are applied for marine park entry for all passengers. These are included in the cruise fare, but may change without notice.
If you have more questions on our Kimberley Xplorer Terms & Conditions please call 1300 799 758