Explore our Great Southern Adelaide Delight 2024 Package.
This seven-night itinerary is a feast for the senses, as you travel through Australia’s southeast to make your way to Adelaide, South Australia’s food and wine capital. With the perfect combination of meals on and off the train, you’ll make the most of the gastronomic side of your rail journey, while also exploring the delights of Coffs Harbour and the Hunter Region. Upon arriving in Adelaide, settle into your accommodation for the next four nights and use it as your base to discover South Australia’s food gems, including the renowned Barossa Valley.
- 3 nights aboard the Great Southern, Brisbane to Adelaide, including all meals, beverages and Off Train Experiences in Coffs Harbour, the Hunter Valley region and Melbourne or regional Victoria
- Transfer from Adelaide Parklands Rail terminal to hotel
- 4 nights accommodation in Adelaide, including breakfast daily
- Adelaide Central Market delicious lunch tour
- Northern Barossa Valley Voyager tour, including lunch
- 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 3 dinners
- Enjoy a special beachside dining experience in Coffs Harbour
- Savour the flavours and sights of the picturesque Hunter Region
- Immerse yourself in cosmopolitan Melbourne or regional Victoria
- Visit the Adelaide Central Market on a hosted small group tour with tastings
- Savour a delicious Market cafe lunch post tour
- Discover the history of the Barossa Valley
- Enjoy cellar door tastings and a restaurant lunch
For more information on our Great Southern Adelaide Delight 2024 Package , call 1300 799 758 now.
You can also explore our INTERNATIONAL CRUISE DEALS.
Call us 7 days a week!
BLUESUN TRAVEL - BEST IN THE INDUSTRY
BlueSun Travel is fully accredited by AFTA and a member of IATA and CLIA. We are the owners of BluesSun2 Boat Charters, BlueSun Cruises, Kimberley Boat Cruises, Galapagos Boat Cruises, and Best Honeymoon Packages. We are widely regarded at the number one marine and charter boat booking agency in Australia.
from $4,670 pp
from $4,995 pp
from $4,995 pp
December-January - February (unless specified otherwise). Prices depend on a season and are subject to change without notice.