Now is the time to join one of our Go Horizontal Falls Tours and see one of the true beauties of the Kimberley coast. There aren’t many ways to get to the Horizontal Falls, but this is one of the best.
Described by David Attenborough as “one of the greatest natural wonders of the world,” a journey to the Horizontal Falls is an experience you will never forget.
Our Go Horizontal Falls seaplane tours are a full day of fun
- A 13-seater Cessna Caravan aircraft
- Scenic flight over the Buccaneer Archipelago
- Cockatoo Island and Koolan Island
- Cruise through the Horizontal Falls on a 750hp Air Rider
- Experience the Kimberley wilderness, Yampi Sound, Talbot Bay
- Lunch time raft up with all our vessels
- Return scenic flight past Cape Leveque and back to Broome
- Hotel transfers
- Return scenic flights
- Fast boat cruise
- Morning Tea, Lunch, Afternoon Tea
- Native Title Access fees
Operated by a close knit team of family and close friends, the Horizontal Falls Seaplane flights are the perfect choice when it comes to exploring Horizontal Falls and the amazing surrounds of the Kimberley.
TWO TOURS TO CHOOSE FROM
Choose two types of day tours:
- Go Horizontal Falls Tour
- Buccaneer Archipelago Tour
To learn more about the Go Horizontal Falls Tours, call our fabulous Kimberley reservations team on 1300 799 758.
We are available 7 days a week!